Maikel Urlitzki, Germany
Windows, Linux, Mac
- Industry Tycoon 1 (2003-2009, browser based)
- Industry Tycoon 2 (sold in 2009, browser based)
- Tycoopoli$ (discontinued 2014-2018, browser based)
+49 1523 4119162 (German mobile)
Tycoon$ (Full name: Tycoons: The Tycoon MMO) is a massive multiplayer online economy simulation game for Windows, Linux and Mac. You play together with other players in a big Open World.
- Free accessible Open World
- Day/Night cycle
- Weather system (Sun, Rain, Snow, Storm, ...)
- Different locations (Downtown, Suburbs, Harbor, Airport, Beach, Farm, ...)
- Skills (Specialization in different industries)
- Quests (Completing various quests in the city)
- Buying (Importing special resources and other products)
- Production (Producing products in own factories)
- Sales (Offering products in own shops)
- Trade (Directly with other players or on the market)
- Transport (Driving through the city and transporting goods)
- Corporations (Together with other players)
- And many more
In 2003 Maikel released his first browser based game Industry Tycoon. The game was started as a fan project for Jowoods Industry Giant 2 and was one of the well-known multiplayer economy sumulations for the browser. Later, in 2009, the sequel Industry Tycoon 2 has been released and was a hugh success, with more than 50.000 accounts around the world. Also in 2009, the game was sold to a german game company. The inofficial third game of this series was relased in 2014. Tycoopoli$ was online about 4 years. The game has been discontinued in February 2018.
Now, 2018, the development of Tycoon$ has begun - as a PC game for Windows, Linux and Mac. All the innovative features of the old games will be mixed together with fresh ideas into this massive multiplayer online (MMO) game. The first public tests will be start in summer 2018.
- The first closed pre alpha test weekend with 20 players was at May 4th until May 6th, 2018
Logo & Icon
Tycoon$ is a one man project by Maikel Urlitzki.
Press / Business contact: firstname.lastname@example.org